Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Current Obsessions


Yay for my first blog post!!!! Here are a few of my current obsessions that I wanted to share. Some things current, others not so much but definitely worth the mention.

1. Joie "Get On Up" Peep Toe Clogs
SO chic for the transition weather right now with boyfriend jeans and tee or a simple dress. Pair it with a bright bag and you're all set!

2. Smashbox Powder Brush #1
This is by far my favorite bronzer/powder brush of the moment. It's super high quality, blends really well and has the softest bristles that won't end up all over your face! Retails for $48 but you can find it on eBay for under $20 for a total steal!

3. LiLash Eyelash Growth Stimulator
After a brief addiction to eyelash extentions and having more than half of my lashes fall out, I researched the best non-prescription eyelash conditioner/growth stimulator and LiLash has definitely exceeded my expectations. It comes with a 90-Day guarentee if you buy it on the LiLash website (www.lilash.com) so you know they stand by their product...but no need to worry, shop around on eBay or amazon.com for a better price. Either way it's worth the money!

4. Stella McCartney "Falabella Tote"
Super soft leather and chain link detail speaks for itself. Big enough to tote my 8lb. Shih Poo and a few ThinkThin bars for an on the run snack. If you have $1085 to blow, why not?

5. MAC "Pink Nouveau" Lipstick
After years of obsessing over the the natural color of my lips and using concealer to cover them, I've finally gotten over it and have gone to the extreme opposite end of the spectrum. Pink Nouveau is PINK! Like hot pink and I love it. A MUST for the summer with a tan and a nice little dose of mascara.

4 comments:

Aleigh said...

yay! love it.....need those shoes ASAP!!!

Vanessa said...

Thanks :) get them at bloomies!

Unknown said...

love love love this!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous.. i'm loving it ALL...great finds Vanessa!