Friday, April 9, 2010

Top 5 Drugstore Buys



1. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation: This foundation is AMAZE for the price. I believe it's around $13.99 at Walgreens or Target and I am loving it right now. It is great for the summer and warmer weather as it is not heavy. Light coverage and feels really nice on your skin. I find that I need to set it with some translucent powder to last longer. I wear the Medium Beige, which is comparable to NARS Barcelona. Must try for daytime and/or summer.
2. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: I have always been obsessed with these. They are the only product that I know of that actually removes the blackheads (I love actually seeing them on the strip) from your nose. I like them but hope that someone comes out with a new/better line of strips. If anyone knows of any let me know!!!
3. St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub: I have been using this for years. I think it is an excellent product that really "scrubs" away the dirt and isn't too harsh on your skin. I like to use it a few times a week (for some that may be too much) before I wash my face. I feel like it really opens up my pores and allows my cleanser to really do it's job!


4. Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant with SPF 15: While on a snowboarding trip with my family in Colorado, my mom (who only enjoys expensive labels) was hydrating her lips with this yumminess. It was to my surprise that it wasn't Kiehl's or Peter Thomas Roth, so I was convinced it must be good! Not only does it do it's job, moisturize and protect against the sun, it leaves the prettiest sheen on your lips.
5. Neutrogena Micro Mist Airbrush Sunless Tan: I have tried many sunless tanners and this one is by far one of my favorites. For the price, it works and works well! What I like most about it is the spray of course, (I cannot stand the process of applying lotions, gels, creams making sure you get every inch and crevice) but this product allows you to get an even tan all over your body while leaving you with a natural, non-orange look. It does have a bit of smell as do most, but I guess that just comes with the territory.

No comments: